Football Manager Live News

Welcome to the Blog of Chris Campbell, Game World 4 Beta Tester, Game World 4 Moderator and SI Forums Moderator

What happened to my rank?

Written by Unknown on 16:40

I sat just on the edge of the topm 100 over a week ago. With the busy close season kicking in, server log in issue and basically not being able to devote much time i expected my rank to sit reasonably steady.

How wrong could i be?

I recieved a logged in on Thursday to find myself languishing at 188th in the Rankings. Frankly I havent got a clue how i ended up this low. I did lose my last 4 NFA Super League games but i wouldnt i expect such a mssive fall from 4 defeats.

All was not lost though. Nine wins from 11 games yesterday has corrected the dip in rankings. I rose 77 places on the back of that and hopefully regained some momentum again.

I have also been actively looking for some good youth to replace the players that left at the end of the season. Although with all the new players it is an active transfer market at present.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ What happened to my rank? ”