Football Manager Live News

Welcome to the Blog of Chris Campbell, Game World 4 Beta Tester, Game World 4 Moderator and SI Forums Moderator

The kids aren't alright.

Written by Unknown on 10:25

Well well, its amazing what a few AI games can do for you.

There I was minding my own business (i.e. not playing FML) when i get a load of AI resolve emails into my inbox. Seems the AI is much better at the game than I am. It managed to secure a rash of Under-21 wins for me and propel me into the NFA Youth League top 4.

Great I thought. Best get back there and reduce my AI % a little. So i logged back on last night and presided over my youth team shipping 18 goals in 3 matches. Two of them were 8-0 defeats. There were a rash of sending off's in the 8-0 defeats though, so I am blaming that.

The seniors have started better than usual. This season I am sat in a top half position which isnt normal for me. Perhaps the boys can keep it up and we might secure a UFFA place. Doubt it though.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ The kids aren't alright. ”

  2. By Ale on 1 May 2008 at 23:26

    hi, you are a mod of fmlive?
    can you help me entering in the beta, i'm in a disperate research of an account.
    i can also take an inactive account, i'd like to try for sometime the game before buy the final version.

    thanks, plese help me!